PENGARUH PENGANGGURAN TERHADAP TINGKAT KEMISKINAN DI KABUPATEN BERAU PENGARUH PENGANGGURAN TERHADAP TINGKAT KEMISKINAN DI KABUPATEN BERAU

Main Article Content

Rabiatul Adawiyah

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of unemployment on poverty levels in Berau District. The variable used is the poverty variable as the dependent variable, while the unemployment variable is the independent variable. The data used in this research is secondary data in annual form (time series) from 2016 to 2021. The test uses SPSS 25 and the data obtained is taken from the Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) in Berau Regency.


The analytical method used in this study is a simple linear regression model. Based on the research results, it can be seen that there is an insignificant effect, a moderate level of relationship and a pattern of positive relationship between unemployment and poverty levels in Berau Regency which is indicated by a correlation coefficient of 0.412 or 17%. This means that unemployment affects the poverty rate by 17% while the remaining 83% is influenced by other factors. Thus that the hypothesis put forward is rejected.

Article Details

Section
Articles

References

Adler Haymans Manurung. 2008. Modal Untuk Bisnis Ukm. Kompas. Jakarta.

Agus Irianto. 2004. Statistik Konsep Dasar & Aplikasinya . Kencana. Jakarta.

Asmawati, Winda Jubaidah, Surti Milarisa. Pelatihan Dan Promosi Krupuk Amplang Melalui Media Sosial Dalam Meningkatkan Pendapatan Masyarakat Kampung Gurimbang. Suluh Abdi : Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 4 (1), 8-15.

Deffrinica. 2017. Pengaruh Tingkat Pengangguran Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Kabupaten Bengkayang. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi. Vol. 2 (1): 37-47.

Indriani, Ira. (2020). Penerapan Standar Pemenuhan Kebutuhan Hidup Layak Di Kecamatan Tanjung Redeb. Ecobuild: Economy Bring Ultimate Information All About Development Journal.

Mudrajad, Kuncoro. 2003. Ekonomi Pembangunan. Teori Masalah Dan Kebijakan. Upp Amp Ykpn. Yogyakarta.

Muslimin, M. (2021). Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Penduduk Terhadap Pendapatan Per Kapita Di Kabupaten Berau. Eco-Build; Economy Bring Ultimate Information All About Development Journal, 5(1), 27-37.

Muttaqien, Arif. 2006. Paradigma Baru. Pemberantasan Kemiskinan, Rekonstruksi Arah Pembangunan Menuju Masyarakat Yang Berkeadilan, Terbebaskan Dan Demokratis. Khanata Pustaka Lp3es. Jakarta.

Osinubi, Tokunbo Simbowale. 2005. Macroeconometric Analysis Of Growth, Unemployment And Poverty In Nigeria, Pakistan Economic And Social Review. Vol. Xliii (2) Winter 2005, Pp. 249-269.

Probosiwi, Ratih. 2016. Pengangguran Dan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Tingkat Kemiskinan. Jurnal Penelitian Kesejahteraan Sosial. Vol. 15 (2): 89-100.

Retnowati, Diah Dan Harsuti. 2015. Pengaruh Pengangguran Terhadap Tingkat Kemiskinan Di Jawa Tengah. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Wijayakusuma Purwokerto: 608-618.

Subandi. 2008. Ekonomi Pembangunan. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Sukirno, Sadono. 2000. Makro Ekonomi Modern. Penerbit Pt Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.

Yacoub, Yarlina. 2012. Pengaruh Tingkat Pengangguran Terhadap Tingkat Kemiskinan Kabupaten/Kota Di Kalimantan Barat. Jurnal Eksos. Vol. 8 (3): 176-185.

Zakaria, Janaiddin. 2009. Pengantar Teori Ekonomi Makro. Gaung Persada. Jakarta.